Friday, January 12, 2007

Godzillas Restraining Order

Dear Godzilla:

My name is Linda Lingle and I am the governor of Hawaii. As was recently brought to my attention by an astute page of mine named Jimmy you have conducted a multitude of devastating attacks on the country of Japan and more specifically the city of Tokyo. As referenced through the historical documentation of your attacks thanks to the people at IMDB.com, I am aware of how it all began. I know in 1954 you made your first unsuccessful attack on Japan. Followed be your proclamation of yourself as the King of All Monsters and another attack in the year of 1956, also unsuccessful. Now while I am appreciative that you did save the earth in 2004 as per the documented material Godzilla: Save the Earth, I am still wary of you intentions. As documented on this list there are 44 unsuccessful attempts where you have attacked Japan and some of its more colorful inhabitants, IE Mothra and Rodan.

Due to the frequent and failing attacks on Japan I have taken the liberty of filing a restraining order on behalf of the people of Hawaii. This is a preemptive strike so that you don’t get any ideas like taking a swim to Hawaii since you have had little to no success battling in Japan. With this being said I have enclosed a copy of the restraining order as it is on file here in the capital city of Honolulu on the island of Oahu. Please heed the order.

Sincerely,
Linda Lingle

CC: Rodan, Mothra, Mechagodzilla, Son of Godzilla, Hedora AKA the Smog Monster, Monster Zero, Gigan, King Ghidorah, and King Kong



COPY OF THE ENCLOSED RESTRAINING ORDER

Docket # _A4692HI_______ : SUPERIOR COURT OF HAWAII

Name __LINDA LINGLE__________________ : J.D.

v. : At: Honolulu

Name _GODZILLA and other killer monsters of Japan__ : Today’s Date __01-12-07_

MOTION TO BEGIN RESTRAINING ORDER

1. I obtained an ex parte restraining order on ___01-11-07________________, against the defendant ordering the defendant to refrain from imposing any restraint, assaulting, destroying, sexually assaulting or attacking me and entering and or smashing my current dwelling.

The Court also ordered ___________

2. The order was instated after a hearing on __01-11-07_ for 180 days until _07-11-07_.

3. I feel that I have a continuing need for the Court’s protection against you and your monster brethren.

WHEREFORE, I request that the restraining order be granted except _____________________________


THE PLAINTIFF

BY:______________________
PRO SE

LINDA LINGLE______________________
NAME

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Persuant to your restraining order I have filed a motion on behalf of the people of America proposing that you quit spelling Hawaii as "Hawai`i". What the fuck do you think you're doing?

Chad Schlesinger Esq.
on behalf of
Hiddeki Godzilla Ravisher of Tokyo.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines