Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Limericks

Everyone loves a good Limerick or 5. So here are a couple of my favors and some others that i found amusing. Feel free to leave one that i dont have on the list for me to read.

Once there was a man from Vinair,
Doing his wife on the stair.
The banister broke,
He doubled his stroke,
And finished her off in mid-air.



Once there was a man from Nantucket,
Who's dick was so long he could suck it.
He said with a grin,
As he wiped his chin,
If my ear was a cunt i would fuck it.



There once was a man called Cropper,
Who had a fucking whopper,
Once 'round the deck,
Twice 'round his neck,
And up his ass for a stopper!



This Finnish miss, from Helsinki,
Held a hot affair with her pinky
If Sis swilled enough rum,
She would seduce her thumb
Then, sis and her digits got kinky.



Hickory Dickory Dock,
Your girl was on my cock,
I took her to my house,
And turned her out,
And now the bitch sells my rock.








I still hate Juice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines