Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Collection of Random Thoughts

Sorry i dont have a lot of funny and somewhat witty things to say as of this moment in time. However i figured i would throw a few random things out here.

1) With the Indians being 17-10 in the grapefruit league, they are several games better then the Cincinatti Reds. This only reaffirms the fact that the Tribe will win the battle of Ohio.

2) I get to watch the tribe on opening night since they are playing on ESPN for the MLB season opener. GO TRIBE!

3) Brenda is mean to me

4) Cavs are picking it up again, which is nice to see. 41-29, Go CAVS!

5) When T.O. dances on the star in Dallas this year, i hope it is Drew Bledsoe that knocks him on his ass.

6) MSN did a tourney pick 'em and out of 3 million people that signed up, only 4 people picked the final four correctly. I mean seriously, what are the odds in that? They have to be greater then the 1 in 750,000 that it measures at.

7) GEORGE MASON? I MEAN SERIOUSLY GEORGE MASON?

8) Cincinatti Bengals still suck

9) Now that we broke the streak of 142 days without rain, it rains almost every single morning now.

10) Dancing in the rain in AZ sucks. In ohio its fresh water, out here the rain tastes like smog....YUMMY!

11) Las Vegas is a fun town.

12) 1 1/2 years later and i still hate DeVry

13) Van Halen or Van Haggar?

14) Womens NCAA tourney? Does this really need to be on TV? I'd rather watch a live root canal.

15) Is there still a WNBA?

16) I am going to keep Hieser despite her best efforts to get him back.

17) Hieser is the coolest dog ever.

18) Is a Teacup Chihuahua a real dog or just a big rat?

19) Its the 28th of March and its 9am and i have been up for 2 hours.

20) I am a firm believer that the baby boomer generation should not be allowed to use computers.

21) PBA, a league? Or just a bunch of guys that spent too many week nights playing in bowling leagues to avoid their nagging wives?

22) People are Strange

23) I am watching a rerun of Sportscenter. Is anyone really suprised?

24) I hope George Mason wins it call simply to start a, "Are they really better then Duke" debate and causing a BCS style cluster fuck.

25) And all the monkeys aren't in the zoo, Every day you meet quite a few.

26) Twin bill for MNF this year in week 1. I dont know if i like that.

27) I shoot pool well. I shoot pool even better after two shots of jesus juice (Tequila).

28) I live with an alcohol that plays in a band and is apathetic about going to school. So what do i do every morning? Wake his ass up at 8 whether or not he is going to go to school.

29) I still hate Steven A Smith. He needs to be punched in the face. Repeatedly.

That seems like enough of my early morning randomness. If think of anything note worthy i will besure to add it on later.

PS juice is still worthless

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#12) Doesn't everyone!!

Kyle

11:24 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

1) So true. So true.

2) It's one of only 6 nationally-televised games this year, so enjoy it.

8) It's funny cuz it's true.

20) Amen!

26) The ESPN doubleheader doesn't bug me, but on Thanksgiving there is a triple-header, the last game of which will be shown exclusively on the NFL Network. I still know only two people that have the NFL Network. It's not even available in Cincinnati.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

13) "Here are my favorite bands,AC/DC,Van Halen, not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Leppard..."

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines