Saturday, March 17, 2007

Blarney Blog

So in an homage to my brother Jeff keeping a running blog of NFL draft day a few years ago, I have decided to keep a running blog of my drinking on Saint Patricks Day. Since we all know St. Patrick is the patron said of drinking, I plan to do him proud on this day of days.

8:25am (on a Saturday) I had to open the store today for my roomie and his g/f since they don’t have the key to the shop.

8:55am: McDs, the breakfast of champions

9:02am: Get home, realize basketball doesn’t start for another hour. Open first beer.

9:22am: Second beer

9:54am: Watch then end of the movie Money Train. Come to the realization that Woody Haralson only good movie roll was in Natural Born Killers.

10:07am: Beer 3 for the tip off of the Ohio State game.

10:16am: Get confirmation of the completion of project D-14. That deserves another swig of beer.

10:21am: Reading ESPN.com and find out Kobe dropped 61 last night. God I hate that rapist. Drinks more beer.

10:42am: Beer 4. OSU finally playing better. Friends on the way, this could get hairy.

11:02am: Kane and Kage arrive

11:47am: Worried that ohio state might lose. Beer 5

12:17am: Lewis is my new Hero. OSU dominating in OT baby!

12:19am: New beer (6) for the start of OT

12:31pm: OSU wins! OT Domination! This calls for a beer (7)

12:33pm:
Time to play some Madden with Kane.

1:24pm:
Beer 8

1:27pm: Project D-14 complete! Chug rest of beer. Open beer 9

2:29pm: Kane and I split the 2 Madden games, and had just enough time to watch Maryland suck a fat one. Opening # 10

4:06pm: I am saying fuck it to counting. I have had 2 more (somewhere around 12ish for the day) and I am clearly not going to remember this is open to keep going. So that being said. I am out.

HAVE A FUN SAINT PATTYS DAY ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines